Training for Change is offering a 3-day workshop for Social Action Guides. This is an intensive training designed for experienced facilitators wanting to revitalize their work, new trainers wanting to inspire, teachers, community leaders, activists and anyone else who wants to take their skills to a new level.
This is an opportunity to:
- Gain greater awareness about yourself and your strengths as a facilitator.
- Get a chance to take risks, experiment and refine skills in a safe and supportive environment.
- Get the stimulation of fresh approaches and increased options.
- Receive personal guidance from experienced trainers in a small group setting.
- And learn new tools that are easily adapted, principles of workshop design, skills for working with diversity and a better understanding of how to use experiential education methods effectively.
The registration deadline for all TSAT workshops is 15 days prior to the start of the workshop.
The Philadelphia series will be held from Friday, November 6 at 6:00 pm to Sunday, November 8, 2009, 6:00 pm.
If taken separately, this workshop costs $150 US-$375 US, sliding scale based on income. The fee includes over 23 hours of training, meals during workshop hours, and simple lodging for people who request it. To determine your fee, use the chart below.
|If your income is…||You pay…|
|under $15,000 US||$150 US|
|$15,001-$25,000 US||$180 US|
|$25,001-$35,000 US||$210 US|
|$45,001-$55,000 US||$300 US|
|over $55,000 US||$375 US|